This intensive, fast paced, face to face, CPD UK accredited mental health masterclass is delivered by consultant psychiatrists over the course of a full day.
It is recommended for those working in the education sector who hold a position of responsibility relevant to supporting the mental health and wellbeing of pupils, students and staff; safeguarding children; and implementing development plans and policies.
We recommend this is completed every three years.
Price £185 per delegate (ex VAT). The cost includes refreshments, lunch and supporting material.
Discounted rates available for bulk purchase and in-house delivery.
This masterclass offers . . .
- An essential level of information regarding child development.
- Practical advice on promoting positive mental health and wellbeing and implementing strategies aimed at preventing mental health problems from developing.
- Helpful information to allow recognition of risk factors and early warning signs that may indicate the presence of mental health problems.
- Relevant information to increase understanding of mental health disorders that can commonly affect children and young people.
- Pragmatic advice for prevention and early intervention strategies that can be implemented at school, at home, and in the community.
- Sensible and realistic information regarding the management of emergency and non-emergency presentations so that concerns regarding mental health problems can be appropriately addressed.
- Information to encourage positive environments and cultures that allow mental health problems to be talked about, stigma to be reduced, and positive mental health and wellbeing to be promoted.