This CPD UK accredited face to face mental health awareness session is delivered by consultant psychiatrists.
It is recommended for employers and employees who have management responsibility for their colleagues and who are most likely to be able to identify mental health problems at an early stage.
We recommend this is completed every three years.
- Increase understanding in relation to the human, business and legal case for action
- Consider and reflect on the role employers can play when it comes to supporting the mental health and wellbeing of employees
- Promote mental health and wellbeing in the workplace
- Consider ways in which employee mental health and wellbeing can be monitored
- Increase understanding with regards to how mental health problems can be prevented
- Raise awareness and increase detection of work-related stress and common mental health problems
- Increase knowledge to support early intervention
- Provide information relevant to emergency management
- Offer pragmatic guidance with regards to how recovery can be supported
- Half day delegate rate: £150 (ex VAT)
- In-house half day face to face Masterclass for groups of up to 15: £1895 (ex VAT)
- Full day delegate rate: £185 (ex VAT)
- In-house full day face to face Masterclass for groups of up to 15: £2500 (ex VAT)